Monday, June 23, 2014

Lush Grand Re-Opening

Last Friday I attended the Lush Re-Opening in Rundle Mall. This event was open to all, and the rain did not stop the masses of Lush lovers from lining up to be the first to shop at the new look store....


A massive line outside the store in the middle of Rundle Mall, kept on lookers wondering what all the excitement was about. Shoppers were welcomed by Lush rep Ayla and Rundle Malls store manager. We were told that the this new look store is the first of it's kind in Australia......yes that's right Adelaide has the very first new look Lush store!!!



Whilst lining up we were treated to cute little drinks and vegan cupcakes from The Fakery Bakery (which unfortunately I missed out on :( but I heard that they were delicious!



I was one of the first to enter the store, and although there were so many people, the staff were so friendly and helpful. One of the Lush ladies tried the salt scrub on my hand, it felt amazing (I definitely recommend trying it!). I also tried the bubblegum lip scrub, which smelt and tasted so yummy...I was told that you can scrub your lips with it and then just lick it off!


This store is filled with goodies and they're all natural. You can pick up some amazing things from essential skincare items to pamper lux pieces as well as gifts for loved ones.




 It's would be worthwhile to spend some time in the store and speak to the lovely Lush ladies about what products would work best for your skin or what items will make bath time so much more interesting!!! Let me know what you think if you end up checking out the store :)



2 comments:

  1. Mmm the lip scrubs are just gorgeous aren't they? I'm addicted to the popcorn flavoured one I got in my goody bag. It was a fun night, must get back in-store soon when it's not so busy for a proper browse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the bubblegum lip scrub was amazing, I haven't tried my popcorn one yet, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for commenting 😊

      Delete