Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The "Seacret" for amazing skincare

Recently I was sent a 'Seacret' package, this package consisted of a nail buffer and samples of the Seacret skincare regimen.....I couldn't wait to try these products as I have heard good things about this brand, and after learning that these products contain minerals that can only be found in the dead sea, I was very curious to see why it was supposed to be so good


The skincare samples came in and easy to follow step by step regimen which began with a peeling gel, followed by a cleansing milk, toner, mud mask, serum, eye gel and face cream.....


 The samples lasted me only one (morning/night) application, however I really see a difference in my skin. I suffer from acne scaring and break outs (all the time) so to find a product that really shows a difference is like taking a trip to heaven!!! As you can see below the marks on my face (shown in the left 'before' pic) are considerably reduced (as seen in the right 'after' pic) sorry about the poor quality pics, but I am being completely honest in my review....I think Seacret really works, and I will definitely look into investing in this range for my daily skincare.


No comments:

Post a Comment