Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED"
exhibition by Haneen Martin

"'This isn’t what I wanted' is a collection of sculptures and intaglio prints born from a moment of absolute certainty that the path I was on was totally and utterly wrong."


"Over the course of an exploration spurred on by an encouraging subject, my own ideas and building designs became an abstract concept that did not need to abide by any technicalities or rules, bar my own. The process of taking a concept from my studies, extracting and extrapolating the line work and shadows cast by my sculptures provided a sense of freedom and sent me on another path, far far away."
- Haneen Martin


Exhibition opening :: 6 - 8pm, Wed 20th March.
All welcome :: bar available


Image :: "Insides" print, 2013
Facebook event :: https://www.facebook.com/events/501787203191908

Supported by the wonderful folk at Fox Creek Wines

No comments:

Post a Comment