Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inside her Wardrobe:


Kathleen Maney, 20 years old, Psychology Student....





The majority of my clothes are from Bardot, Forever New, Dotti and Sportsgirl. But I also love to buy clothes when I am at home in Mt. Gambier, there are 2 great boutiques - Redgum Country and Holiday. I also like buying hats, even though I rarely ever wear them. My favourite is the red beret bought in France.





I like to wear dresses and skirts, and love coats. My favourite wardrobe pieces would have to be my floral bubble hem dress (surprisingly found at Target!), and Black and White Coat from Style on Main.



I buy most of my ballet flats from Rubi Shoes, because they are cheap and come in so many different styles and colours. But for heels, I prefer to go to Forever New or Novo. My favourite pairs are my leopard print stilettos and my Holster wedges.




I love scarves!!! They are from all over the place, but most of them are given to me buy my family and friends. I tell people to get me a scarf when they go overseas, so they are from all around the world. My favourite is the green pashmina scarf, which was bought at a market in Paris.





I don't have a particular place where i buy my jewellery. I just buy something when it catches my eye. I love cocktail rings and bracelets. My favourite item of jewellery is probably a ring given to me by my Nan. It has been passed down through the family. I also love big flowers for my hair, because they are so pretty!



I have a weakness for scarves and handbags, rather than shoes. I buy my handbags from all different places, but my favourites are a red Pierre Cardin handbag bought in Italy and a tan handbag that I found on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment