Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THIS.IS.EPIC photography

"The sun gives us light, but the moon provides inspiration. If you look at the sun without shielding your eyes, you'll go blind. If you look at the moon without covering your eyes, you'll become a poet." - Serge Bouchard

Renee Boyce, 23 years old, started her journey in her words with 'a small fixed lens SLR and a whole bunch of gorgeous friends!'



" I began my journey to discover the light and love of natural life and the connection each person has with particular objects and their surroundings. From there I've upgraded my camera twice, quit a number of times only to pick my camera up 24 hours later and worked with highly talented musicians, fashion designers, business owners and artistic types".






"The time I spend suddenly turning my head to view a prime location out the car window is excessive. I love to use the natural world where things may have been forgotten for a while or go completely unnoticed. Team this up with my love for fashion, beauty and taking chances and you've got a recipe for THIS.IS.EPIC photography".






Contact Renee Boyce: i.of.the.storm@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment